- Everybody lives by selling something
- Courage doesn’t always roar.
Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says “I’ll try again tomorrow”
- Life is like riding a bike.
It is impossible to maintain your balance while standing still
- We can often do more for other people by trying to correct our own faults than by trying to correct theirs
- The best way to persuade people is with your ears - by listening to them
- Questions deliver answers
- You cannot change anyone else but if you change yourself through coaching (sales coaching) then others have to change how they deal with you
- Change your thinking and you change your world
- The past is just that, the present is yours to fully experience and the future is for you to design and begin to create now
- There can be no failure in participating in learning in life, only feedback and more learning
- You cannot succeed or fail as a person, you can only succeed or fail in the things you do. What a relief!
- There are very few absolutes and everything is subject to evolution and reinvention
- Just one idea can positively transform your life, career, income and wealth
- If something doesn’t work, do something different
- We have a choice as to how we act and how we think
- A self is made up of many things: things we are good at and like about ourselves, things we are not good at and don’t like about ourselves, and the things we don’t know about ourselves yet. Therefore one can never be perfect, we are all imperfect by nature
- We must become the change we want to see in the world